The retardation optics type 13WP-4 are quarter-wave plates (also known as waveplates or retarder plates) that transform linearly polarized radiation into circularly polarized radiation.
- Attachment optics for fiber collimators type 60FC-L and 60FC-T with outer diameter Ø 25 mm and syetem mount Ø 19.5 mm.
- Zero-order quarter-wave optics with an 0.5° inclined mounting in oder to avoid direct back-reflections, dichroic optics on request
- For various wavelengths UV-IR
- Free rotation for best adjustment with positional locking using radially arranged screws.
- Optional long-form housing (-L) with system mount Ø 19.5 mm for adding additional attachment optics
- Adjustable using Schäfter+Kirchhoff Polarization Analyzer series SK010PA.
- For collimating focal lengths f > 25 mm Schäfter+Kirchhoff offers fiber collimators of type 60FC-Q with integrated retardation optics.