FeaturesThe retardation optics of type 13WP-2-635Z-L is a quarter-wave plate that transforms linearly polarized radiation with 635 nm into circularly polarized radiation.
- Attachment optics with system mount Ø 19.5 mm for fiber collimators type 60FC-L and 60FC-T with outer diameter Ø 25 mm
- Zero-order quarter-wave retardation optics with an 0.5° inclined mounting in oder to avoid direct back-reflections
- Center wavelength: 635 nm
- Free rotation for best adjustment with positional locking using radially arranged screws.
- Long version
- Adjustable using Schäfter+Kirchhoff Polarization Analyzer series SK010PA.
- For collimating focal lengths f > 25 mm Schäfter+Kirchhoff offers fiber collimators of type 60FC-Q with integrated retardation optics.