Bulkhead fiber adapters are used either for beam outputs, where no collimation or focusing of the radiation exiting the fiber is necessary, or for beam coupling into connectorized fibers, when a separate coupling optics such as a microscope optics is used.
- FC, F-SMA and LSA (comp. with DIN, AVIO or AVIM) connector
- Inclined coupling axis for APC (angled polish)
- Axial stop of the fiber ferrule for a constant focus position (FC and LSA only)
- Grub screw for an additional locking of the fiber ferrule (FC and LSA only)
- Different mechanical designs
- TILT alignment as an option
- Mechanics made of Titanium as an option