The retardation optics type 5WP-2 are half-wave plates (also known as waveplates or retarder plates) that allow the polarization rotation of linearly polarized radiation.
- Attachment optics for fiber collimators type 60FC with outer diameter Ø 12 mm and focal lengths ≤ 20 mm.
- Low-order half-wave optics with an 1.5° inclined mounting in oder to avoid direct back-reflections, dichroic optics on request
- For various wavelengths UV-IR
- Free rotation for best adjustment with positional locking using radially arranged screws.
- Optional long-form housing (-L) with system mount Ø 8 mm for adding additional attachment optics
- Adjustable using Schäfter+Kirchhoff Polarization Analyzer series SK010PA.
- For collimating focal lengths f > 20 mm Schäfter+Kirchhoff offers fiber collimators of type 60FC-Q with integrated retardation optics.