FeaturesThe retardation optics of type 5WP-2-689L-S is a half-wave plate that allows the polarization rotation of linearly polarized radiation of 671 nm.
- Attachment optics with system mount Ø 8 mm for fiber collimators type 60FC with outer diameter Ø 12 mm
- Low-order half-wave retardation optics with an 1.5° inclined mounting in oder to avoid direct back-reflections
- Center wavelength: 689 nm
- Free rotation for best adjustment with positional locking using radially arranged screws.
- Short version
- Adjustable using Schäfter+Kirchhoff Polarization Analyzer series SK010PA.
- For collimating focal lengths f > 25 mm Schäfter+Kirchhoff offers fiber collimators of type 60FC-Q with integrated retardation optics.