The retardation optics type 48WP-2 are half-wave plates (also known as waveplates or retarder plates) that allow the polarization rotation of linearly polarized radiation. They have a rotary mount and are designed to be integrated into the multicube system.
- Quartz plate, low order, dichroic optics on request
- For various wavelengths UV-IR
- Clear aperture 5 mm
- In adjustable mount with self-locking tubular axis (0 - 360°)
- Rotation around axis that is inclined 2° with respect to the optical axis. This avoids interference and back-reflection
- System mount Ø 19.5 mm
- Adjustable using Schäfter+Kirchhoff Polarization Analyzer series SK010PA.