3 axis LASM
Large Area Scan Macroscope SK-LASM-005-3x41-600
The SK-LASM-005-3x41-600 is a high resolution scanner system developed for the inspection of ice cores.
- Monochrome scanner system
- Motorized 3 axis design
- Scan width max. 41 mm (1 pass), max. 100 mm (3 passes)
- Scan length max. 600 mm
- Resolution 5 µm, 5080 dpi
- High resolution imaging of e.g. ice core samples
- Coaxial directed LED light for bright-field illumination
- Robust and stable design mounted on a granite plane
- Optional: Telecentric lens
- Optional: Direct linear drive
- Optional: Operating temperature down to -20 °C
The inspection system is part of a whole series of scanner systems for microstructure mapping.
Fiber coupler 60FC-SF-0
Fiber Collimator series 60FC-SF
The Fiber Collimators series 60FC-SF with super-fine thread are an improved advanced version of the series 60FC-F collimators. They are designed for collimating radiation exiting from an optical fiber cable or used in reverse for coupling a beam into an optical fiber cable. The focus adjustment is done using a super-fine-threaded ring.
- All benefits of the 60FC-F Fiber Coupler
- Increased pointing stability and reduced backlash during the focus setting
- Super-fine thread for an even more precise focus setting with 0.35 mm pitch
- Focal lengths up to 18 mm
- Choice of aspheres, achromats and apochromats
- Various AR coatings for UV - IR
- Choice of fiber receptacles: FC PC or FC APC (standard), many others available
- Compact Ø 12 mm housing [More]
Robot-guided Line Scan Camera
Flexible scanning of curved surfaces
- Corrosion evaluations on car rims or wheel segments, as well as on corrosion test plates.
- Partial scanning of installed parts on cars, e.g. wheels, doors, bumpers, etc.
- Imaging and optical quality control of any kind of coatings.
- Collaborative robot meets safety requirements ISO 10218-1 and ISO/TS15066 for human-robot interaction [More]