Fiber coupler 60FC-SF-0
Fiber Collimator series 60FC-SF
The Fiber Collimators series 60FC-SF with super-fine thread are an improved advanved version of the series 60FC-F collimators. They are designed for collimating radiation exiting from an optical fiber cable or used in reverse for coupling a beam into an optical fiber cable. The focus adjustment is done using a super-fine-threaded ring.
- All benefits of the 60FC-F Fiber Coupler
- Increased pointing stability and reduced backlash during the focus setting
- Super-fine thread for an even more precise focus setting with 0.35 mm pitch
- Focal lengths up to 18 mm
- Choice of aspheres, achromats and apochromats
- Various AR coatings for UV - IR
- Choice of fiber receptacles: FC PC or FC APC (standard), many others available
- Compact Ø 12 mm housing [More]
Robot-guided Line Scan Camera
Flexible scanning of curved surfaces
- Corrosion evaluations on car rims or wheel segments, as well as on corrosion test plates.
- Partial scanning of installed parts on cars, e.g. wheels, doors, bumpers, etc.
- Imaging and optical quality control of any kind of coatings.
- Collaborative robot meets safety requirements ISO 10218-1 and ISO/TS15066 for human-robot interaction [More]