Fiber Couplers Series 60SMF – What is New and What are the Advantages?
The fiber couplers series 60SMF with fine threaded adjustment screws are an improved, advanced version of the fiber couplers 60SMS. They are high precision fiber couplers optimized for high coupling efficiency, high pointing stability and long-term stability and provide efficient coupling of collimated laser radiation into single-mode and PM fiber cables.
- All appreciated benefits of the well-established 60SMS laser beam coupler including its very high pointing stability and as well as the proven long-term stability.
- Ceramic bearings and adjustment screws with fine thread to ensure an even more precise and easy adjustment.
Detailed Comparison 60SMS vs 60SMF
- Full compatability to the old couplers series 60SMS, no other accessories or tools necessary
- Parts 1:1 substitutable, identical handling and adjustment principle
- Coupling efficiency (during temperature variations and long-term) is identical
- Faster and easier adjustment procedure due to different choice of adjustment screws: Fine-threaded precision-machined screws made from Titanium
- Same large variety of optics to choose from (aspheres, monochromats, achromats as well as RGBV)
Faster and easier adjustment procedure
Period of transition
The 60SMF is available starting now for key suppliers. The new fiber coupler (laser beam coupler) series 60SMF will replace the well-known laser beam coupler series 60SMS at one point. However, the 60SMS will be avaible for the foreseeable future.